Set your business up for success with our custom blockchain development services. We are world-class NFT and Web 3.0 developers as the leading and experienced blockchain solution provider in the market. We can provide a wide range of blockchain software development services, from blockchain development consulting to blockchain implementation, integration and support.
Quantnex provides cryptocurrency development services such as IDO development, altcoin development, smart contract development, cryptocurrency wallet development, and bitcoin software development. Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals who will guide you through the entire process. We promise to launch crypto exchange software with high level security features in a short period of time. It also offers the possibility of adapting this software to the needs of each company. Whether you are an established business or a start-up planning to launch your own cryptocurrency exchange software, feel free to contact us. You can find new ways to increase your earnings.
- Software design.
- Architecture design.
- Blockchain Development
- Blockchain integrations, including cross-chain integrations.
- Quality Assurance.
- User Training.
- Blockchain software support and further development (if needed).
To give you an overview of how blockchains work, we’ll share an example of the layered blockchain architecture that blockchain developers rely on and explain the key features of each layer.
- Presentation layer allows user to interact with blockchain network through her web and mobile his application.
- The application layer (business logic) provides the instructions for defining, invoking and executing transactions.
- The Distributed Computing Layer enables electronic signatures, verification, execution and recording of transactions, including hashing and automatic updating of data blocks across a node’s shared ledger copy.
- The platform layer ensures communication between blockchains and other applications, and interoperability between blockchains.
- The infrastructure layer defines the type of network used by the blockchain, participating nodes, and virtual and physical storage of the blockchain ecosystem.