We expect generosity from everyone who interacts with us on social media.
To keep the conversation flowing, we may remove posts that do not comply with these rules. We make our social media channels fun and strive to keep our community positive, constructive and supportive. To that end, we reserve the right to remove posts that violate house rules and ban repeat violators.
- Racist, sexist, casteist, homophobic, sexually explicit, or other objectionable language.
- Swear words or other words that may be offensive.
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading conduct.
- Infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Promoting other social media channels, websites, or content that is considered spam.
- Flaming acts, including activities intended to evoke a passionate emotional response.
- Trolling includes activities whose purpose is to use off-topic, abusive, or threatening speech to offend another user or group of users.
Known or suspected illegal activity, or condoning or promoting illegal activity. This includes publishing, posting, distributing or disseminating material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, obscene, misleading or unlawful.
Repeating the same message or content unrelated to Quantnex and its brands